A Carolina Hurricanes blog with occasional news about the rest of the NHL.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

second round picks much better

After going an abysmal 3-5 with my first round predictions, I righted the ship in the second round. I correctly picked 3, while only missing the Ducks. My 3-1 record in round two was better than all three of the "experts" on the tsn.ca panel, and level with Maggie the Monkey. She only missed Buffalo.

My cumulative record is a "fair" 6-6. Maggie is 7-5, so I'm still dumber than a monkey.

I will have to modify my bracket, since I chose the Avs to go to the SCF. In their stead, I'll send Edmonton over Anaheim. Back East, I'm sticking with Carolina over Buffalo.

No comments:

disclaimer

Red And Black Hockey is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Club, the National Hockey League or any of its other member clubs. The opinions expressed herein are entirely those of RBH. Any comments made are the opinion of the commenter, and not necessarily that of RBH.
Whenever possible, RBH uses its own photography. Any incidental use of copyrighted material including photography, logos or other brand markings will not interfere with the owner's profits.