A Carolina Hurricanes blog with occasional news about the rest of the NHL.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Maid Marian for the Toothless Wonder



So..... At 5:30, they'll announce that the Thrashers are shipping Dany Heatley to the Sens in exchange for Maid Marian Hossa and a defenseman.

Whoa!!!!

Unfortunately, the staff of red and black hockey has to go to their paying job, so this is the best I can do right now. Unless someone wants to pay me to do this stuff like someone has done for net files, I'll have to maintain an actual job.

Now the Thrashers will have to deal with Maid Marian's escalating salary.

Did I miss something? When did the Thrashers re-sign Heatley? I thought he was still a RFA.

Either way.... this doesn't make any damn sense to me. Someone help me figure this out.


By the way, I'm still working on changing the way things look around here. Excuse my mess in the meantime.

No comments:

disclaimer

Red And Black Hockey is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Club, the National Hockey League or any of its other member clubs. The opinions expressed herein are entirely those of RBH. Any comments made are the opinion of the commenter, and not necessarily that of RBH.
Whenever possible, RBH uses its own photography. Any incidental use of copyrighted material including photography, logos or other brand markings will not interfere with the owner's profits.