A Carolina Hurricanes blog with occasional news about the rest of the NHL.

Friday, September 16, 2005

shootout to be used in ALL pre-season games

I read this earlier on the Hurricanes messagae boards, but I wasn't sure if it was true. You know how message boards get.
Somehow, I never noticed the story on tsn.ca, but here it is.

Regardless of the score at the end of regulation, ALL preseason games (which start tonight!!!) will feature a shoot-out. This will give the players and the fans some practice as to how everything works. I'm not going tonight, but I'll be there on Sunday. It should be a lot of fun.

Grrrr.. I just noticed that my opening night countown timer isn't working with Firefox. I have to go fix that.

No comments:

disclaimer

Red And Black Hockey is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Club, the National Hockey League or any of its other member clubs. The opinions expressed herein are entirely those of RBH. Any comments made are the opinion of the commenter, and not necessarily that of RBH.
Whenever possible, RBH uses its own photography. Any incidental use of copyrighted material including photography, logos or other brand markings will not interfere with the owner's profits.