A Carolina Hurricanes blog with occasional news about the rest of the NHL.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

I didn't know there were still that many of you using MSIE.

My statcounter service tells me that 82% of the pageloads of this blog are done with some version of Microsoft Internet Explorer. To all of you, I must apologize.
I recently wrote a post about all of the retirements that came this week. Somewhere in the post, I wrote some sloppy code which caused the page to load all messed up when using MSIE. I have fixed the mess, and I encourage those of you who couldn't see that post to read it now that it's tidied up.

If you're using Firefox (and as a recent convert, I say that you should be), there wasn't a problem.

To get Firefox, click the button on the right. It's easy, free, and better than IE. They also offer a seamless transition.

No comments:

disclaimer

Red And Black Hockey is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Club, the National Hockey League or any of its other member clubs. The opinions expressed herein are entirely those of RBH. Any comments made are the opinion of the commenter, and not necessarily that of RBH.
Whenever possible, RBH uses its own photography. Any incidental use of copyrighted material including photography, logos or other brand markings will not interfere with the owner's profits.