A Carolina Hurricanes blog with occasional news about the rest of the NHL.

Friday, January 20, 2006

I want my two dollars!

The jerks at the Carolina Hurricanes official site have been reading this blog and have stolen one of my ideas.

Not that it was an original idea on my part in the first place, but they just installed a "countdown to Ron Francis night" timer, much like the one that I've had running for over a month now. If you don't have java enabled, then you can't see it, but there's a days, hours, minutes, seconds counter to Ron Francis night at the top of this page. Now the Hurricanes have stolen my thunder. Do they pay me? No. Do they thank me? No.

Okay, so maybe they didn't steal the idea from me, but I had mine WAY before they had theirs. Frankly, mine looks better anyway.

No comments:

disclaimer

Red And Black Hockey is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Club, the National Hockey League or any of its other member clubs. The opinions expressed herein are entirely those of RBH. Any comments made are the opinion of the commenter, and not necessarily that of RBH.
Whenever possible, RBH uses its own photography. Any incidental use of copyrighted material including photography, logos or other brand markings will not interfere with the owner's profits.