2005 is over, the season is (nearly) half over, and I'm sure you all have some wonderful insight about what's happened so far. Whether you have mid-term report cards for every team, or you want to hand out mid-season awards, or you want to send cheers and jeers to certain teams or players or officials. How about the rule changes? If you want to address any of these, this is what I'm envisioning for the 17th Carnival.
Get your thoughts together and submit your best stuff to me (email@example.com) by Sunday January 8 at midnight. By then, almost everyone will have hit the halfway point of the season. Even if you don't want to do that "midseason review" stuff, I'd still like to see what you've got.
I'll try to have the Carnival up and running by Wednesday the 11th.
For your pleasure, a look back on the other Carnivals. Thanks again to Eric for organizing, to all these fine bloggers for hosting, and to everyone who blogs hockey.
- Carnival of the NHL Inaugural Edition, Eric McErlain, Off Wing Opinion.
- Carnival #2, Eric McErlain, Off Wing Opinion.
- Carnival #3, Steven Ovadia, Puck Update.
- Carnival #4, Matt Saler and Brian List, On the Wings.
- Carnival #5, PJ Swenson, Sharkspage.
- Carnival #6, James Mirtle, James Mirtle.
- Carnival #7, Philip Pilmar, The NHL is Back.
- Carnival #8, Heather Creegan, [so.very.obsessed].
- Carnival #9, the Gordie Howe edition, John Fontana, Boltsmag.
- Carnival #10, Paul Kukla, Kukla's Korner.
- Carnival #11, Jes Gölbez, Hockey Rants.
- CarniStaal #12, The Acid Queen, Sweet Tea, Barbecue, and Bodychecks.
- Carnival #13, Christy Hammond, Behind the Jersey.
- Carnival #14, Martin Thornell, Hockey Dirt.
- Carnival #15, Deadspin.
- Carnival #16, Japer's Rink.