A Carolina Hurricanes blog with occasional news about the rest of the NHL.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Carnival of NHL #17, the Rod Brind'Amour edition. Submit by January 9.

Happy New Year to everyone, and a big thanks to Eric McErlain at Off Wing Opinion for allowing me to host Carnival #17.

2005 is over, the season is (nearly) half over, and I'm sure you all have some wonderful insight about what's happened so far. Whether you have mid-term report cards for every team, or you want to hand out mid-season awards, or you want to send cheers and jeers to certain teams or players or officials. How about the rule changes? If you want to address any of these, this is what I'm envisioning for the 17th Carnival.

Get your thoughts together and submit your best stuff to me (redblackhockey@earthlink.net) by Sunday January 8 at midnight. By then, almost everyone will have hit the halfway point of the season. Even if you don't want to do that "midseason review" stuff, I'd still like to see what you've got.

I'll try to have the Carnival up and running by Wednesday the 11th.

For your pleasure, a look back on the other Carnivals. Thanks again to Eric for organizing, to all these fine bloggers for hosting, and to everyone who blogs hockey.

2 comments:

Brushback said...

Congratulations!

Hopefully, I can come up with something to submit.

Bill Purdy said...

I think I have a little something to say about attendance at Canes games. Give me a couple of days and I'll post.

disclaimer

Red And Black Hockey is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Club, the National Hockey League or any of its other member clubs. The opinions expressed herein are entirely those of RBH. Any comments made are the opinion of the commenter, and not necessarily that of RBH.
Whenever possible, RBH uses its own photography. Any incidental use of copyrighted material including photography, logos or other brand markings will not interfere with the owner's profits.