A Carolina Hurricanes blog with occasional news about the rest of the NHL.

Friday, September 28, 2007

making some changes

I've been pondering this for some time. For a few different reasons, I've gone ahead and purchased a domain name. For the time being, I'll stick with using blogger to publish this blog, but I'll have a fancy new url. The old one will still work, and the new one doesn't work yet, but it will be:
redandblackhockey.com

Bear with me as I try to tidy things up around here. These damn guys with their saws and hammers are making an awful lot of racket, and they get started much too early in the morning. They'll be done in a day or two, but for now, please bear with me.

No comments:

disclaimer

Red And Black Hockey is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Club, the National Hockey League or any of its other member clubs. The opinions expressed herein are entirely those of RBH. Any comments made are the opinion of the commenter, and not necessarily that of RBH.
Whenever possible, RBH uses its own photography. Any incidental use of copyrighted material including photography, logos or other brand markings will not interfere with the owner's profits.