A Carolina Hurricanes blog with occasional news about the rest of the NHL.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Getting it right

Yesterday, I wrote a piece about how Brandon Nolan was making his NHL debut with the Hurricanes tonight. I linked to a Newsday article, which I apparently misread.
My misreading caused me to think that Ted Nolan was going to skip the Islanders game against the Capitals in order to be there on his son's big night. This isn't true. He was quoted as saying that his wife and other son are going. He never said he was going. I got that wrong.

Lots of people have been coming here because of that post that I wrote. I apologize for any confusion it may have caused.

I will now sit in the box for two minutes, all by myself, feeling shame.

No comments:

disclaimer

Red And Black Hockey is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Carolina Hurricanes Hockey Club, the National Hockey League or any of its other member clubs. The opinions expressed herein are entirely those of RBH. Any comments made are the opinion of the commenter, and not necessarily that of RBH.
Whenever possible, RBH uses its own photography. Any incidental use of copyrighted material including photography, logos or other brand markings will not interfere with the owner's profits.